Picture
As part of Youth Program FABUM, Zawadi will assist with our creative youth events, as well as our upcoming production for The Dolce Revolution Project series.

About Zawadi:

Zawadi Carroll is a junior at The School Without Walls High School in Washington, DC. She has been dancing since the age of two, including African dance with Coyaba Dance Company. Recently, she has been taking modern dance technique with teacher and choreographer Heather Pultz. She is also currently learning ballet. Zawadi acts with the performing arts group, City at Peace in which they use theatre to overthrow systems of oppression in the DC community. In October 2012 she modeled in Circa 34's second annual benefit fashion show. Zawadi enjoys all art forms as well as running, traveling, cooking, and fashion. She is passionate about being part of the artistic community of DC and hopes to expand on her experiences through interning with FABUM.

Comments

09/16/2014 1:38pm

I can understand that the emotions given might not have always been what it seemed was actually being expressed but then there was process of elimination.

09/19/2014 10:55pm

Make up is meant to make someone appear a certain way (ie - raised eyebrows indicate surprise, and heavy mascara looks flirtatious).

09/28/2014 1:53am

Don't assume your score, as interpreted here, provides an accurate assessment of your ability to perceive moods and emotions.

10/10/2014 12:56am

The first ten or twenty seemed easy.

11/14/2014 11:52am

I am surprised that procedures for operating a car are not printed on the dash; I await for signs on doorways stating 'Open door first, then exit.'

04/21/2015 6:09am

Did not even realize this until quite a while later - Times' superb profile of Dr. Linehan (which is still posted under the Mental Health section).

11/28/2014 11:48am

There are so many reasons students quit getting education after school. Mostly the reason is that they do not have the budget to afford the fees of college education however one thing they can't afford beyond any doubt is not to get further education after school.

01/07/2015 1:57pm

This really is an remarkable process which i admire a lot. Emergency solutions are offered inside a wide range, this can be what genuinely tends to make me so happy and grateful. I have to appreciate the tough work behind. Thanks for the share.

12/31/2015 7:19am

I am the big fan of Zawadi because she is very talented girl. I am already reading about this girl on other blog but I like it your article because you’re writing style it’s awesome.

I'am glad that you are join to us!

07/20/2016 11:01am

I am very interested in all the information written on this page, for that I can only say thank you to all those I've read on this page.

08/16/2016 6:49am

talent can't hide if given the chance to flourish.