Our 3rd Dolce Revolution Project: See You See, is a walk-through performance event that plays with notions of voyeurism, exhibitionism and privacy as we grapple with a sense of self and place in an ever-watchful society...

Premieres:

Wednesday, December 10th and Friday, December 12th, 2014 at 7:00pm
at The Arts Club of Washington
2017 I Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20006

Space is very limited! Buy your tickets here!

(Special invite-only preview/dress rehearsal on Tuesday, December 9th)

Comments

11/04/2014 1:07am

Thanks for this interesting information. I love reading and getting information from this blog. Article writing is a great art and we all try to have the best writing but not all the people are of the same quality in their writing. I see writing services are great to provide the best ideas we can get for our best writing

02/22/2016 10:16am

The postings on your site are always excellent.

07/20/2016 10:56am

I am very interested in all the information written on this page, for that I can only say thank you to all those I've read on this page.

02/04/2017 10:40pm

That's a good news! The title is very attractive and made me want to watch your event. Self of Sense means people have their own values, characteristics, ambitions, qualities and personality. How they quest to resolve conflicts or problems, and how each of them faces the end of results is also part of self. I am glad you posted the schedule. I'm hoping to find another slot in your event soon.

Just see with your eyes opened. this was a great drama!

02/17/2017 12:11pm

A PC graduate and adores to travel. Perusing current news in the web is one of his past circumstances. Taking photos of the things around him completely fulfills him. He cherishes to play badminton and his most loved pets are felines and stroll with them in the recreation center with a few puppies.